Our BioCane Plates are tree-free and are made from rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp, a reclaimed by-product from the sugar industry. They are certified to be home or commercially compostable and are microwave and refrigerator safe. Perfect for parties, corporate catering, and other events.
FREE standard delivery on all orders
- Raw material: Bagasse – (100% Sugarcane Pulp)
- Use: Hot, Cold, Wet & Dry Products
- Refrigerator & Freezer safe
- Microwave Safe
- Commercially compostable
- Home compostable: Yes – Certified to NF T51-800 European standards
- Recyclable: Yes – In the paper recycling if not contaminated with food
- 260mm (Dia) / 17.0mm (H)
- Weight: 20.0g
- Thickness: 0.6mm
Where To Recycle
All areas are different. You may be unable to dispose of your recycling in your household bins. If you are unsure about the recyclability of any product, please check your local councils’ recycling guidelines.